Description: (click on blue items for more details.)
- The Lavalier’s low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
- The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection.
- The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8″ thread or belt-clip, and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions.
- The lightweight transmitter (TX-BELT) can be fitted to a belt or clothing and features a locking thread to ensure the microphone connection is as secure as possible.
- RØDE’s omnidirectional Lavalier microphone is included in the kit to provide the highest possible audio reproduction quality.
- The SC2 is a high-quality shielded 3.5mm TRS patch cable. The cable extends from 170mm to up to 400mm, and features right-angle connectors for ergonomic use.